Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A weekend with Rowan

In the weekend it was mothers day on sunday so I drew my Mum  her a mothers day card and she liked it but my brother Jordan did two mothers day cards and even my little brother Caiden gave our Mum a mothers day card she liked them all and she had a good day so did we.

Saturday.

 On Saturday   I had soccer but my soccer was canceled  and I had too wait 

 two and a half hours an till I had to go to Cross Country running against all the other clubs of Cross Country running its about two and a half kilometers! the guy who came first was nine years old I came seventh my friend from the same club came fifth we had a lot of fun I got a bag of lolls but I gave them to my Mum because I did not like them and I had all ready got some at home. when I was waiting in the car park at the field I was going to play soccer on my Mum and my brothers Jordan and Caiden went shopping that is when my Mum got Caiden some lolls Jordan some lolls and me some lolls.she got my favorite type of lolls Mum brought Caidens favorite lolls and Jordans favorite lolls to. Sundays date was the 10th of may and Saturdays date was the 9th of may.   


No comments: